Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) partners with utilities to provide process management and staffing services for Natural Gas Conversions. As utilities continue to grow their natural gas market share, PPS has the ability to develop a collaborative solution that is tailored to the utility’s needs.
Active Service Offering
• Natural Gas Sales and Marketing
• Project Management
• Customer Support
• Call Center
• Main and Service Installation
• Job Estimating
• Staffing Support
Our personnel are equipped with the technical utility knowledge and customer service skills required to handle everything from a single residential sale to a large scale industrial operation.
The PPS Advantage is that we have the ability to follow the process from the initial marketing outreach to the meter set and unlock within a single turnkey operation. This streamlined approach provides our clients with a hassle-free process to add new gas accounts at a low cost. PPS manages this process to meet and exceed established PKI’s that drive the program’s success.
PPS Data Management
PPS has the ability to integrate with your CRM or sales pipeline software. This software can be used to track individual campaigns and customers in a way that gives visibility into the process.
PPS Safety & Quality
PPS maintains a company-wide safety program, with many specific safety initiatives focused on the high risk areas of the work day. Field Managers complete Tailboard Talks discussing ways to be alert and mitigate typical and environment-specific hazards, and each technician is issued a standard kit including PPE, fire extinguisher, and traffic/vehicle protection.
PPS maintains a multi-layer approach to Quality: 1) Personal Accountability of each technician, 2) Project-level Quality Control performed by supervisory personnel, and 3) Company-wide Quality Assurance.
|For more information on our Oil to Gas Conversion Services, please contact:|
|Eric Gerstel at (845) 476-0177|
Primarily, we do not see ourselves as a contractor, but a partner and extension of in-house operations. We take ownership of Your Goals and Objectives and make ourselves accountable for their success. We take on this mindset from field technician through the President of the company. We have been highly successful in taking over projects which are typically not outsourced by utilities by utilizing small scale pilot programs to demonstrate the effectiveness of our solutions, then launch full scale programs that, while ensuring safety and regulatory compliance, escalate our client’s bottom line. PPS has a wide array of scalable service offerings that can be applied to any utility client. There are contractors in the marketplace, but our competitors are focused on one set of service offerings. PPS’s ability to offer an actual turnkey product including both the technical and construction aspects is a key differentiating factor. As a case study for a client with 80,000 gas customers in the northeast:
1. We perform the door-to-door marketing of their natural gas services to new business customers and support the neighborhood through the conversion process with financing through GE capital and management of certified local heating system installation contractors including the paperwork for any state-mandated energy-efficiency rebates.
2. We complete the engineering, permitting, material procurement and storeroom management; after the project is complete, we provide the as-built diagram, triangulations, and entry into the clients computer systems.
3. We complete the main extension, service installation, tie-ins, meter hanging, and relights.
4. We complete the monthly and annual pressure control compliance inspections and maintenance on the regulator station that supplies the gas to the neighborhood.
5. We complete the annual leak survey, cathodic protection survey, and pipeline patrols.
6. We complete the annual DIMP audit and support the client through regulatory audits.